2011 530 exc

Hi folks, I was wondering if a 530 would be the right bike for my kinda riding. Figured you guys would know for sure. We ride some really tight technical stuff and do some standing hill climbs, where there isn't any room to accelerate beforehand to make the climb. I didn't know if this bike was any good for this or if it would just get hot from going slow through the rocks and tights. I'm probably considered a C rider, at best, so not out to win any races or show off anytime soon, lol. If you have any advice for me, it would be really appreciated. Thanks.

hi mate a 250exc or 300exc 2 stroke sounds like the bike you req, excellent bikes in the tight and tech stuff, the 300 is very like a 4stroke good low down torque but if you are doing any raod work the 2 stroke is hard, another bike in mind is the 350exc 4 stroke

good luck

stevie:ride:

It will handle that type of riding well, although not right from the dealer. The EXC, being factory street legal, will require a more extensive setup than say the XC-W. Proper jetting, re-gearing and a fan are an absolute must for single track. I guess it depends on how much you want a street legal bike.

It will handle that type of riding well, although not right from the dealer. The EXC, being factory street legal, will require a more extensive setup than say the XC-W. Proper jetting, re-gearing and a fan are an absolute must for single track. I guess it depends on how much you want a street legal bike.

x2 mate.

?