Sign in to follow this  

Ridin' out a wheelie on the 150rb

Got a few wheelie questions...I normally pop a wheelie up in 1st or 2nd gear...but to keep the front end up I have to pin it wide open and the front wheel still goes down. I can get the wheel about 3-4ft off the ground (from the bottom of the wheel) and still feel comfortable. Any tips?

If you feel comfortable, but the front end keeps comming down under full throttle, you need to loft the front end higher. if your new to wheelies, having the front end high enough will feel very uncomfortable. When its high enough, the bike will gain no speed while keeping the front end up.

Tom

i can wheelie my 150r about 7ft and i can do a stoppie and im a girl.lean more back and give alittle more throttle.

The hardest part to learn wheelie on the 150r/b is it's a little to torque so you scared and not going high enough. If you get your balance point the bike won't gain Any speed it'll be a constant speed.

stand up learn back and pop the clutch usally in 5th or a small bump works best. i was a bigger rider to then