Sign in to follow this  

California Sra grand prix

We will be back at the SRA GRAND PRIX this sat and sunday.Gonna be camping out on sat and watching the tail end of my friends daughters quad race.Maiden voyage of our new toyhauler as well.Dave Turner from GET DIRTY DIRTBIKES is bringing his BETA race bike and competeing on sunday and we are pairing up for the team race as well. Best of all , my daughter is racing in the pee wee race. Stop by and say hi.KTM with yellow backgrounds, KEVBO 111

I heard thay change the MX track, will still have the hills. See you there,will come over and say hi.Me and wife are the one's that take #s on the starting line.We are the first race of the day.Larry 504

Yeah, I just left there. Get a good start, and I hope you like hills....

Mostly a fun layout. No complaints here.

i will see you out at the track larry 504, looking forward to a great race. excited about the team race also, as this will be my first one

Kevbo did you race Sunday. I looked for you,but there were so many rider.The track was really good.One more race this year.Then we have our banquet in Jan always give away a lot of prizes. See you later Larry

Hey Larry...........yes we raced on sunday, very cool track, i really liked the layout, we went to race the team race and my friends bike got a flat, kinda bummed. there was alot of people there, my daughter raced and got her first trophy for riding. not sure if im ginna make next race as we are headed to the desert for turkey day. talk to you soon...kevbo

we wont be out there this sunday as we aregetting ready to go to the desert for the week. kinda bummed..........wanted to do the le mans style start