Sign in to follow this  

2011 rmz250 rich/lean plug

has anyone tried the lean or rich plugs on their bikes? i know their for different riding conditions but i also heard that they change the character of the power? i mean ive gone riding with the intention of testing the different plugs, but every time i go ride im so excited to just get to the track that i forget the darn things at home!!!

With the lean plug you will feel the diference , just try on it and let me know how did you feel.

The bike get snappy traaa traaa traaaaa

interesting, tomarrow is a holiday over here so i think ill try it out

if you think your gonna get to excited tomorrow, go change it now :busted: lol or put them in your rig tonight so you dont forget. its good to test at the track to see what you like

if you think your gonna get to excited tomorrow, go change it now lol or put them in your rig tonight so you dont forget. its good to test at the track to see what you like

if id had read this in the morning i would be giving you a report, but i FORGOT THE DARN THINGS home AGAIN!!!:busted: had a great day of riding though sandy track but i am BEAT! sand will suck the life right out of you,:busted: