Suomy Mr. Jump Helmet?

• 1 month later...

I don't have the Mr. Jump model but I have a Spectre, which I believe is the previous model. It is definitely one of the lightest helmets I've ever felt. It's pretty comfortable, and it has extremely good safety ratings. But the best part for me is the ventilation. My previous helmet was a Thor Force, and the difference was incredible. I put the Suomy on and opened the vent for our first ride, and I could actually feel the air going through the helmet. I actually got cold and had to close it.

It's been a fantastic helmet, I'm really happy with it. Compared to the Force, the Suomy fits big. I would guess the Jump would be the same. If you're at all interested in an older model, you can get Spectres on Ebay all day long for $250.

I just purchased one recently, haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Definately the lightest helmet around. I weighed my medium at 980 grams.

Venting is beyond anything I've seen, I've been told there isn't a cooler helmet...

Fit is very nice for me, snug and comfy.

Handmade Italian quality, so yeah it looks good, fit and finnish is top notch.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone try one with a Leatt yet? From the shell shape dropping in the front and back it looks like it could restrict movement when wearing the brace. Looking to pick one up since I liked Suomy's street helmets but a few people commented on the compatiblity issues with braces but never specifically stated why.

I have Arai, I have a jump now. The ears fit kinda weird but the helmet is super light. My teammate just took his out for a ride on Sunday and was supposed to report back what it felt like, said he forgot it was there so I'm guessing that's a good thing. I got the bright orange one. You can't miss it, the thing is effin bright.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgot to update this thread, unlike others have stated I found sizing to be the same as other brands (Shoei, Fox, Arai). Comfort wise it is very light but the padding is no where near Shoei or Arai standards, using it as my offroad helmet but sticking with my Shoei for MX. Shell construction and graphics seem well done and it does work fine with a Leatt brace.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...