Sign in to follow this  

What comes after a 250f?

I'm toying around with the idea of selling my 01 YZ250F and getting another one but I'm not really sure what I want, maybe just something different. I'm a hardcore woods rider and I DO NOT want a kdx200 so thats out. Not because its 2 stroke or anything like that, but because that wouldn't even be an upgrade in my opionion.

Any of the KTM 2 strokes would be a good replacement. 200, 250, 300 XC or XC-W. So much more fun to ride than a 250F.

Yeah I thought about a kx250 but would that be too much?

The only way to really find out would be to ride some of your buddies bikes. Defining what would be "too much" is impossible for us to decide for you. It's a personal thing.

I rode the ktm 200 thorough my trails because somebody I know has it and I loved it. Alothough they are extreamly rare is my area and very expensive even used. And yeah your right that is a personal thing, I can ride any bike really even a 500 2 stroke it doesn't matter. But what I was really asking was would it be suitable through the woods?

Not a bad idea but that would be too much work/money i'm willling to do and the whole idea is to get a different bike

That would be a different bike. Although it would look the same...and cheeper :thumbsup: