Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Place to camp near Four Peaks

Does anyone know of a good place to go camping around Four Peaks area? We have a toy hauler. We also have a UTV we would like to take out on the trails. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Head east on the 4 peaks road until it bends to the north:LEFT (it's a couple miles back- an obvious bend). At the bend there is a road that goes right, I believe it is 401 or 405. Take that about half a mile. It will make a couple curves. You will see a corral on the right. Some people camp to the right of the corral in the bottom of the wash there. I always camp on the left across from the corral. Big open area big enough for a couple campers. I have a 34' RV and pull a 10' trailer- overall length of my rig is 50'. If there is no vacancy at either place you can continue down that road, there are plenty of other places along there. If you keep going for 5 or 6 miles there is a huge open area by some more corrals and a water tank at the bottom of the hill.

Awesome, thank you so much for your help. We will check that out. :thumbsup: The weather is getting cooler, so now is a perfect time to get away for the weekend lol. :ride:

Yes, it is....just do us both a favor....don't get comfortable with that site as I consider it MINE. And me being a dog, am not above coming around and marking my territory. Roh-roh...Hee,hee,hee,hee!

Thanks again for the help. You don't have to worry about us going taking that spot. We just want get out for the weekend. Break away from the track. Lol.