my first naches/ mt. cliffty ride

This is an annual ride. Since this is my first year riding I had no idea what to expect! Youtube does not do these trails justice.

We rode the first weekend in August, started in Easton and stayed overnight somewhere by little naches.

Here is a short video of my mt. Cliffty ride.(its edited to make me look faster than I am.)

Luke

• Like 1

Not sure which trail... but I approaches Cliffty from the hard side. When I asked why we had to come up that way, I got laughed at. That's why they call it the He-Man ride I guess.

I have almost 8 hours of video from the ride. Slowly I am making short videos...

Luke

Welp, I know where NOT to ride. Jeez man, that makes me pucker just watching those drop offs.?

You sure wouldn't like areas in the North Fork of Clearwater, Baumgartner along with several other premium Idaho locations, nor many trails at the GP in our state.

Not sure which trail... but I approaches Cliffty from the hard side. When I asked why we had to come up that way, I got laughed at. That's why they call it the He-Man ride I guess.

I have almost 8 hours of video from the ride. Slowly I am making short videos...

Luke

I like riding up it that way too....?