Okay, here is the scoop -

2006 TRX250EX

Uni Filter

Airbox lid on (want to keep it on)

FMF Powercore Slip On

100 main jet

adjustable needle from a Dyno-kit on 4th setting

The bike ran real good until I put on the FMF

It tends to pop on decel since I installed the exhaust. When I pull the choke all the way out (not that I need to), the bike stalls/dies

My question should an Air/Fuel screw adjustment fix this problem or should I go up to a 105 main jet?

Anybody out there running this set up?

Any help would be great. I ride at sea-level.

I think this atv came with a 92to 95 main and a 42 pilot so 100 may be good or you may need to go a little richer. By your description though you are lean on the pilot circuit. With your atv idling try turning your fuel screw out until the atv is at the highest idle and best throttle response and then turn down the idle adjustment until back to normal and recheck. This will set the pilot. If you reach more than 3 turns on the fuel screw without the idle moving up then insert the next size up pilot jet and screw in the fuel screw and then start backing it out until the atv is at its highest idle if it does not move repeat the procedure.

That is great information. Thank You very much. I do have one question though...You mentioned that if I have to turn it out more then 3 full turns then I should go up a size in the pilot. Is that 3 turns from where it currently is set (which is 2 1/2 turns from seated) or is it 3 turns form seated? I am 99% sure that you are referring to where it is currently set because it has to idle. Just want to make sure. Thanks again for the info.