Sign in to follow this  

MX Go Pro HD footage from track on 125

thought i'd throw it up here for the 2 stroke fans..

nothing special though, the one is an entire clip uneditted, the other is a short clip of a fall..

the bike.

DSC_03012.JPG

from the helmet

LOL, @ 1:11, I think most of us know that feeling. Uh oh!

Bike looks great and it looks like you were havin' a good time!!

Nice job! Can't wait to get a 125. :thumbsup: Might want to practice with the B class since you're hitting all the jumps. Don't know if it was a combined practice or not.

Not bad for being rusty!! Bike seems to be dialed in pretty good too...How do you have it set up?

ca 101 - @ 1:11, yes. haha that guy and i were riding at the same level the time we went out before that, i didnt expect that haha..thanks i try to take care of it.

KAWIman35 - thanks hopefully i can get some more seat time on the bike this year and feel better on the bike, i'll def. be posting vids along the way

JeeKins- since i'm not racing (yet anyway) i just try to have fun on it...its no 500 like what you were rockin in your vid but it's fun... the long vid i went out with C class and every practice i went to since i've gone out w/A/B.. in the short vid where i fell i went out with A/B (its broken up A/B or C). i still pass some when i go out with A/B but i get owned by many haha

m320- thanks i have PC pipe and silencer, twin air air filter, moose torque spacer, boyesen pro series reeds and i run a 370 main, 37.5 pilot, 6beg20-69 needle, 2nd notch, and i lost track of my air screw..prob about 2 turns out.. and your standard ngk b9es plug.. i have to warm it up before i rip or it will bog a little bit for a few seconds at high rpm. then it clears up and doesn't come back...i can live with that

jeekins - if you do go up next year let me know when

mattdk - it's between the side and top of the helmet.. i will snap a pic of it on there and post it soon.