Sign in to follow this  

Front and Rear Disc Guards for XR650L's

Hello all, just wanted to share an amazing experience I just had with Devol Engineering. I bought front and rear Devol disc guards for my 08' 650l online and when they showed up they were completely wrong (for the XRR) I called Devol and after explaining my issue to Ted he asked if I could bring the bike in so he could measure, make, and install new disc guards and he would just swap me out for my old pair! What an amazing job of customer service! I dropped the bike of on Tuesday afternoon and by 2pm Wednesday I had my Pig back and the guards are awesome. If any of you XRL riders want disc guards Devol is now offering them for sale.

Ride safe,

Donn

Indeed, that is great customer service! :thumbsup: Thank you for informing us about the new, Devol, disc guards available for the XR650L! :worthy:

Spud :ride:

As per request some pictures of the new guards on my lil' PIG:cool:

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

Edited by donnbauer
Wrong photo tags

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics... I think I might have to put this on the mod list!:thumbsup:

where are they on the website? Those look great! thanks for posting the pics!

where are they on the website? Those look great! thanks for posting the pics!

I don't think the Guards are on the web yet but you could call Devol, 360-825-2106. Ask for Ted and tell him you have a 650L.