Sign in to follow this  

is $4,000 to much?

I am thinking of selling my 2006 CR250r. I am the second owner this bike has very low hours (30-40). A few scratches on plastics and "I broke the fender" :ride: guess which one :thumbsup: the only thing on this bike not stock is rubber.

So is $4,000 to much? If I cant get $4000 it will stay a garage quean.

Thank you

You are out of your mind to think somone would pay 4000 for a 6 year old dirtbike

They go for about $2500 here on craigslist.

+ 1, here I think you could get 1800-2000, 250 two strokes don't sell quick in Michigan either.

If it is in excellent condition, tops would be $2700 if you are lucky.

Ya I'm with eveyone else on this one. It would take a lot of extras and goodies for me to pay more than 2K for one...

I just bought one within the past year. The most I'd pay at this point for one is $3,200 and it would have to be showroom new and all original condition and parts with less than 5 hours on it for me to pay that price. I payed $3,650 for my 06' a year ago and it's showroom, prices have gone down alot since then and even a year ago I overpaid, but the bike didn't even have a scratch on it, so I was willing to at the time.

There are some 07's still in the showroom in some places, but they will rot there @ over $6000 each.

I would say shes worth about 2500 in todays market. Sucks but thats what it is.

$2500 tops or I would buy another KTM,YZ,RM if I was to pay more than that...no offense because I do love the CR