Sign in to follow this  

500+ hour Cylinder

Do you run a ball hone through it? Last time I did a piston, I just did a green scotch brite with soap and water. Seemed to work fine, but wondering if I should invest in a ball hone.

Do you run a ball hone through it? Last time I did a piston, I just did a green scotch brite with soap and water. Seemed to work fine, but wondering if I should invest in a ball hone.

AS Racing uses a 'super-secret double-handshake process' that cannot be revealed here.

Double handshake is similar to a hug. It is a friendly gesture that indicates a level of trust or intimacy. For example, you cant have it. Sound marketing advice. Krannie gets it for free while we get in in the backdoor (the circular, wrinkly, checking account) But they do good work:thumbsup::thumbsup::ride:

Double handshake is similar to a hug. It is a friendly gesture that indicates a level of trust or intimacy. For example, you cant have it. Sound marketing advice. Krannie gets it for free while we get in in the backdoor (the circular, wrinkly, checking account) But they do good work:thumbsup::thumbsup::ride:

:worthy: I wish :worthy:

yup, clean air makes much more of a difference than what most think. My friends 400,000 mile 1988 toyota 4runner 22RE still had the hone marks when we did the head gasket!