Sign in to follow this  

Area 51 Dreamtraxx

Thanks ftball90. Not sure if you've ever been to the track before but it's the same old property with a new track layout. Much faster now. Then again, if Tim Ferry, Chisholm, Renner, or Freebird had been on the track when we were runnin the Gopro, they would have been passing us both up like we were in first gear so it's kinda relative! :thumbsup:

Thanks ftball90. Not sure if you've ever been to the track before but it's the same old property with a new track layout. Much faster now. Then again, if Tim Ferry, Chisholm, Renner, or Freebird had been on the track when we were runnin the Gopro, they would have been passing us both up like we were in first gear so it's kinda relative! :thumbsup:

Nah the only tracks Ive rode outside of OH were in texas and PA so I havnt done much outside the state. Thats one of my goals though is to take a road trip and hit all the great tracks while Im still young lol

Well, don't forget to sync up with us Florida riders when you make your trip. We'll make sure you include area 51 on your rounds!

Sounds good! Ill def be taking you up on that one of these days. Likely when the cold weather hits here. Maybe Florida could be my first destination next time I go to visit my uncle in Texas.

Great vid!! Need to get my kid a go pro to see his lines.

The track will be outstanding for Saturdays school with DSMX, the rain will help a lot until Steve gets irrigation in a couple spots.

Just so you know Chris it's "Freeberg" haha!!:ride::thumbsup:

Great vid!! Need to get my kid a go pro to see his lines.

The track will be outstanding for Saturdays school with DSMX, the rain will help a lot until Steve gets irrigation in a couple spots.

And Steve , we just hooked up a 100' Firehose set up and a couple spots around the track so we can drench down them dusty spots untill we get all the irrigation hooked back up... :worthy::thumbsup: