Sign in to follow this  

Kawi2Fiddy Edit (me riding)

Man, your kx250f sounds so good. Does it have an aftermarket pipe? I'm not really sure that dubstep goes well with the video though.

so im dumb? way to jump to conclusions, i better just sit and listen to whatever you say. pathetic.. do some hardcore riding then post a good video of all of it, not just your crashes edited out. then i might be impressed, but to me you're just one of those rich snoby kids that gets whatever he wants and shows it off to the ones of us who work for our bikes. so i say to you, go to hell. have a nice day.

im a rich snobby kid? i financed this ****ing bike for 5 months before i was able to take it home dumb ****. Why? you jealous bitch? shut the **** up and why dont YOU stop jumping conclusions. So ... have a nice day

ignorant bitch

haha ohhhh funny, hope it gets repoed. and honestly, do real riding and i might repect you, almost anyone can ride a 250 around a track once or twice it takes somebody to beat people. calling names doesn't help your situation. be a big man and show me an un edited riding video, crashes and all like i said and i'll give you some respect. me a dumb firetruck? i pay for my toys cash or check in hand. i'm not the one who financed an 8thousand dollar bike, i'd call that dumb.

Ok. First off. i lied. I payed cash. it took 5 months to get the money. and you have never seen me ride. EVER. you dont know what i am capable of on a dirtbike. and you dont know the crashes ive had. I have been slammed so incredibly f*ckin hard when i got up i couldnt move my fingers from my body being on shock. Dont tell me what ive done and haven't done. and ride around a track once or twice? what is that? i was put in a bad mood that morning in the 1st place. no condition to get on a death machine. Shut the **** up and hop off bitch because you. don't. know me.

Do you actually read what you type? You're going off like some half cocked spoiled little brat. You're so damn rude and ignorant that its not even funny. You CAN respond to someones calling you out or saying something you dont like without your age showing.

You keep posting these videos, But i have no idea why. You suck and your slow, plain and simple. Everyone knows it and yet you keep preaching about how good you are. You don't all of a sudden forget how to ride because you're in a "bad" mood.

Do us all a favor, Learn how to ride, Come back with something resembling skill, and shut everyone up.

Until then, Stop making yourself, and your generation look even worse.

Ok. First off. i lied. I payed cash. it took 5 months to get the money. and you have never seen me ride. EVER. you dont know what i am capable of on a dirtbike. and you dont know the crashes ive had. I have been slammed so incredibly f*ckin hard when i got up i couldnt move my fingers from my body being on shock. Dont tell me what ive done and haven't done. and ride around a track once or twice? what is that? i was put in a bad mood that morning in the 1st place. no condition to get on a death machine. Shut the **** up and hop off bitch because you. don't. know me.

this is hysterical. you know what helps littlebitchinthemorning? if you cry.

if you're going to bitch about the effects of the sport DONT DO IT. sucks to suck, grow some balls take my challenge.

you know his big talk reminds me of harley guys...how they need the loud pipes to make up for inadequate areas... :busted:

EDIT:and i wouldn't be here if i haven't seen you ride. if you're pissed well go cry because riding is supposed to be fun. sooooooo just stop riding go home and cry if you're going to be mad riding.

Oh this is just gonna blow up. Get ready for a 50 pager.