Sign in to follow this  

What happened to MRP products???

Does anyone know what happened to Mike's Racing Products (MRP)? I have been trying to order one of his motorcycle tire changing stands for the last week and the website still shows closed and my phone calls are not returned. Anybody around Ohiopyle, PA that may know?

I also have been trying for a month to reach him by email and phone. I want another stand my first one was stolen accidently I'm sure. I sure hope he is still in business

same for me. have been trying for couple months or more now. I also spoke with one of his re-sellers and the reseller is dropping the product because he can't get any product or replies to either phone or email. Go figure. I hope MRP can figure a way forward and take care of us.

I've tried numerous E-mail's, phone calls, etc. and still no response since October 2011. His property sets on the Marcellus shale area so maybe his mineral rights have paid off and he is no longer interested in selling tools. Does anyone know who his distributors / resellers are / were so we can contact them to see if they have any remaining stock for the changing stands? If so reach me at (714) 730-0036 or Dale@Off-RoadSpecialties.com.