Sign in to follow this  

I'm having a...

I'm having a girl! A little thumpette is due to be born March 2012. Halfway there(20 weeks down)!

But I have to share what my DBF of 7 years said last night about it! We just found out our friends who are due a few days ahead of me are having a boy, so I told him the news. And this was the conversation after... "I feel sorry for them!" Brian, "What!? Why??" Me, a little annoyed by such." Brian completly serious.

It made my day! Especially since we've known for aout 3 weeks and I had a little dissapointment at first because my body told me boy s I was thinking boy all along.

But now we just get to figure out how to spell her name! Its Bentley Paige. My BF loves it spelt that way were I would like it to be Bentleigh Paige. And we kinda agree on Bentlee Paige...

Just had to Share!

Congrats! :busted: I have a bun in the oven as well - just 9 weeks along right now. Due date of July 5, 2012.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Congrats again. :busted:

Congrats!!!! I'm slowly convincing my live in, long term boyfriend to have a baby :busted: One day! we really want a little boy. Rippin around on his dirt bike with one of those super cute mohawks on the helmet!! haha Congrats again!