Sign in to follow this  

Kx250f

hi everybody! I'm on the lookout for a nice 250f :thumbsup:. Ive found an 07 kx250f in my area for 2500$. i went and looked at it and it is in perfect shape. it still has original tires on it and they have about 70% of tread left. so anyways heres my question. is this a good deal? if not what is a good price on this bike? and finally are the 2007 kx250fs any good reliability wise because all im gonna do is trail ride.

thanks

thats pretty hard to belive it still has original tires. if id does thats a good bike to buy. but an 07 is hard to sell at this point offer him $2000. i had an 07 great bike no issues bike treated me well with over 100 hours

thats pretty hard to belive it still has original tires. if id does thats a good bike to buy. but an 07 is hard to sell at this point offer him $2000. i had an 07 great bike no issues bike treated me well with over 100 hours

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it is kinda hard to believe. Ill see if i can lower him down a bit. thanks. any more info would be much appreciated

I owned an 07 and loved that bike.If the bike has very little hours look around the bike.Under carriage for scratches,rim wear,stock brake pads and rear disc cover,front of radiators for rock crushing fins,stock sprockets and tires,stock bars and grips,ect.

I picked up my 2006 RMZ with maybe 10 hours on it a month ago. Picked up an 2007 KX250 two stroke ridden 5 times by a beginner back in 2010 stuffed in his ex wife garage.It's hard to believe some people really bye bikes and don't ride them.:busted:

I had a 07 kx250f. I did pretty strict maintenace and it never let me down. Mine was a really good bike. I used it for trail rides, enduros, cross country races etc. Had the original bottom end, and valves at nearly 250hrs when I sold it still running mint

thanks for all of the replies. sounds like people have had good luck with them. if i can get him lower on price i think ill go for it.

Thanks

alright i got the bike. and even lowered him down to 1900.00!!!!! and he threw in riding gear. its a sweet bike. thanks for all the replies