Sign in to follow this  

How Do You Beat Four-Strokes With A 125?

WOT!!!!:thumbsup: Hopefully this hasn't been posted here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fXth5SVSurc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is NOT to start an argument of 2/4 strokes. It's to watch a video.

Edited by mx4god

How to beat 4t? Easy, be a better rider. It's not about the bike, this kid has skills.

Damn, gotta love that 2t sound!

It always impresses me when those little 125s can beat the 4 strokes. Talk about lacking

low end power!

Talent,skill and desire!!!Congrats to that guy.Reminded me of BUBBA when he rode for kawasaki.Go's to show hard work and determination put's trophy's on the wall.Great video.

Mostly stayed on the same gear! LOve the sound!

He was definitely making use of all gears, just hard to tell because hes slipping the clutch and keeping in in the meat of the band. Great vid watched it start to finish!

That kid was on rails I loved it when he just pinned it and hit that table single

In this case, its 10% bike and 90% rider. That guy is pretty damn quick and his bike was all tapped out. Just imagine if he had a modern KTM 125 or 150 how much quicker he could have gone.

Edited by tye1138

That dude is awesome. Did you guys notice the novice rider getting lapped at 8:12. :thumbsup: Poor bastard entered a b class race.

MAX!!!