Just got a 2011 yz450f, think i might sell it already

I bought my first 450 a couple months ago.. It was an '11 yz450.. After 45 hours, I love the thing.. I still have my smoker, but I know realize the true pluses and minus to both bikes. Don't get to crazy about the thing blowing up.. Just change the oil and keep the air filter clean. I had the valves checked at the recommended 30 hours and they were fine. As a long time 2stroke rider, and 4 stroke hater, here's what i've learned..

- Track is WAY easier on the thumper..

- The weight isn't somthing you will notice.. If anything it can add stability in the rough

- There's NO comparison on the low end torque between the 2 and 4 stroke.

- I truly believe I'm faster in the open areas of the desert and the bike doesn't wear me out nearly as much

- If it fits in your budget, having both a 250 smoker and a 450 valver is the ticket.. I love my 2011 YZ450.. But my 2011 250SX is badass also..

Keep it...

Keep it...

Too late:

Just sold my 2011 yz450f today. It was easy to get what i paid (6400), plus I kept the stock wheels with tires, which im sure are worth atleast 400.

So to CRF450319, apparently my aftermarket parts on my bike were worth what I thought. And those brandnew 11's your talking about are before taxes and all them dealer fees, atleast in Central Florida.

Just sold my 2011 yz450f today. It was easy to get what i paid (6400), plus I kept the stock wheels with tires, which im sure are worth atleast 400.

So to CRF450319, apparently my aftermarket parts on my bike were worth what I thought. And those brandnew 11's your talking about are before taxes and all them dealer fees, atleast in Central Florida.

ill give you 350 for the stock wheels...