Sign in to follow this  

Sad, I sold my bike tonight

Today i sold my 06 TE 510 :thumbsup: Ive had so much fun on it. I made the decision to go down in ccs to the 2012 te 310. I go lookin for prices and availability tomarow. I hope i like the 310 as much as i loved my 510.

Will update soon, I hope.

Just bought a 2012 TE310 and it is awesome. Your going to love it. My other bike is the 2010 TE 450. 310 does not have as much power, but the power to weight ratio is better. It will wheelie easy and handles great. So light!

You'll have to get used to less power, but it's so light and nimble. I think you'll love the 310. If you don't need a plate, go for the TXC 310.

Thanks 66lightningGood to hear that.

Im 5'6" 180 and loved the power of the 510. But at 50 the bikes tiring after 150mile ride. That's why im looking into the 310. Theres always a trade off, Hope my smile dosent turn down.

mnb too nice havin a plate, gotta have it.

Any good husky shops in OC, Im lookin at three bros in Costa Mesa.

Thanks 66lightningGood to hear that.

Im 5'6" 180 and loved the power of the 510. But at 50 the bikes tiring after 150mile ride. That's why im looking into the 310. Theres always a trade off, Hope my smile dosent turn down.

Any good husky shops in OC, Im lookin at three bros in Costa Mesa.

Uptite Husky.... Best Husqvarna shop in the entire world! :thumbsup:

Just bought a 2012 TE310 and it is awesome. Your going to love it. My other bike is the 2010 TE 450. 310 does not have as much power, but the power to weight ratio is better. It will wheelie easy and handles great. So light!

Whic dealer on the 2012 TE310?

I hear ya, that's why I got the TE.

I sold my 07 TE510 and got an 11 TE310. Have put 65 hours on it and have not missed the 510

I bought my 2012 310 at Motoxotica. It is where I always buy my Huskies. Great place.

Lots of us are waiting on those 2012 TE 310s so now it seems they're in stock...

I bought my 2012 310 at Motoxotica. It is where I always buy my Huskies. Great place.

Dan and Ann rock. Great people and a good shop.

Dan and Ann rock. Great people and a good shop.

The gentleman's looking for something in Orange County and Motoxotica is something like 7.5 hours from Orange County.

Uptite Husqvarna is only 7 miles from 3 Brothers and it's the best little Husqvarna shop in the country.

No one does a better job setting up a Husqvarna than George at Uptite.

Uptite Husqvarna... :busted: :busted: :bonk::lol:

And that's coming from someone all the way in New Jersey.

The gentleman's looking for something in Orange County and Motoxotica is something like 7.5 hours from Orange County.

As if an actual California native wouldn't know that...

My comment wasn't directed at the OP or I would have specifically mentioned him.

Well, I know george earl is the man when it comes to husky. Im only a few blocks from him. Hes helped me out in the past and is a great guy. George is getting them in soon but not sure on the delivery date, That said I was over at 3 bros racing this evening and they had one ready to go on the floor and they had good financing, As well they are old racing buddies Ricardo and Paulo Barbosa . We used to race desert hang out and do team races together.

I got a good deal and signed the papers. I now own a 2012 TE3100:thumbsup:

Now its time to break it an and set it up.

Uptite Husqvarna is only 7 miles from 3 Brothers and it's the best little Husqvarna shop in the country.

No one does a better job setting up a Husqvarna than George at Uptite.

Uptite Husqvarna... :busted: :busted: :bonk::lol:

And that's coming from someone all the way in New Jersey.

Yes, I will wait and get a bike from George. It's part of what life's about for me.

I have an 09 TE310 and its great. Its light, nimble, so what if my feet can't touch the ground, I just learned not to stop. (5'8 - 180)

Seriously, even the old one is a great fun bike. I have other bikes I ride so I really haven't wrung it out just yet. I need to find a good suspension shop to lower it 1.5" and set it up right for me.