New MX Track

Have you heard that Jason Baker from Dream Traxx is building a 1.25-1.5 mile Outdoor Style MX Track at Dirty Foot Adventures? He should be finished by November 19th and then there will be an Invite only day for the pros and then we go racing!!!!

Dream Traxx promised HUGE ELEVATION changes and since this is right next to his home he is stepping this track up a few notches, we are so excited!!!!

This will be built on a 29 acre tract!

Have you heard that Jason Baker from Dream Traxx is building a 1.25-1.5 mile Outdoor Style MX Track at Dirty Foot Adventures? He should be finished by November 19th and then there will be an Invite only day for the pros and then we go racing!!!!

Dream Traxx promised HUGE ELEVATION changes and since this is right next to his home he is stepping this track up a few notches, we are so excited!!!!

This will be built on a 29 acre tract!

Sweet! Would love to see the layout, any pictures you could post??

Jason, this is Geno Stopowenko (saw you at Dade City several months ago when I was with with Frankie Strong) from Brandon High. When are you coming to hit the new track at our park?

What up man... I remember ya from school and that one night you were with Frankie... Well whenever you have it done, just let me know and I'll be out there for sure... Jason Baker is one hell of a track builder since he just gave our track Area51 a huge facelift and it turned out pretty awesome, so I'm sure whatever he builds for you guys is going to kick ass...:busted:?

• 2 weeks later...

We measured the length of the new mx track today, it is 1.47 miles long not including the 200-250' long holeshot lane! We have one side of the 40 man gates up and going as of now and will have the others working by the weekend. We plan on opening Friday after Thanksgiving for practice on the track and then we will have a race on Saturday. Sunday will be another practice day on the track. Make sure you get your chance to ride the newest track in Florida, see you next weekend!

We will have our first MX Race on Saturday November 26th. Practice starts at 9am and races will start shortly after. Classes will be posted very soon. Gate fees are $16 for Adults, $11 for Children (ages 6-12) and $5 for Spectators. Weekend ($10) or Yearly Membership ($25 full year- 12 months) required to race and or practice. Race Fees are $25 per class and $10 of that will go into the winners pot. First Place will receive 50% of the pot, 2nd Place will receive 30% of the pot and Third will receive 20% of the pot. If there is enough interest we will do a Larger Money class with more cash payout (obviously the race fees will be higher as well). This race will have both dirt bike and quad races.

The mud pit, new obstacle (enduro-x) course, drag strip and zipline will all be open. We will always try to have a food vendor on site while open. You can check with us prior to coming. We will not have the trails or camping for a few more months. All of our rates are posted on our facebook page under info. We will have the fees on updated on our website very soon as well.