Sign in to follow this  

Case Savers

Hey, if you're looking for some case savers check out Ebay. Search DRZ400 case guards. Looks like a pretty sweet deal. I'd post the link, but don't have time to check out the forum rules to see if that's ok.

As a TT member I always prefer to get my parts from Eddie or the TT Parts Shop....:busted:

The price is normally equal to or as you see in this case, better than other sellers....

And at the same time you are supporting the people that support us...:bonk::busted:

Yup they are $29.95 ..... OR

You can get um right here at the TT store for $24.85

Hmmmm, that's weird because when I checked them about 4 days ago they were $36.99 + $8.99 shipping. Seriously, $8.99 shipping???? And they are thinner and have no option of being logo free. Thumper Talk is cool and I've learned a lot here, but...

Yup they are $29.95 ..... OR

You can get um right here at the TT store for $24.85

ummmm, they still show up as $36.99 even when I click the link in your post. Am I missing something? In fact, while we're on this subject, what's up with that shipping rate? I thought I'd go ahead and throw Jesse a bone by buying the extended fuel screw from him directly. Turns out I saved over $5 on shipping since Kientech only charged $2 shipping instead of $8.99!

Im seeing the same thing now with that link.. Not sure, what is going on, asking Store folks...

Cool. Hope you get it fixed. Still like to see more reasonable shipping rates, though.

Cool. Hope you get it fixed. Still like to see more reasonable shipping rates, though.

Not I, I don't work for the TT store. I'm a user just like you that some years back was asked to do a little more. I dont make the rules, the decisions, fix broke shit, and apparently, i dont use the store software very well and give out wrong prices :busted:

I can tell you any time you think the automated shipping wizard has lost it's damn mind, call or send an email from the store page..... I know for a fact they don't like it when shit is not working as designed.. Or if it is, they will tell you so and you can be on your way. :busted:

I bought a set from cfc on ebay strictly because they offered logo free and TT only had the branded ones. I appreciate TT but choose to run logo free where I can.

A point on the shipping cost to OZ is that true to their word when you select multiple items the shipping calculator generally overstates the cost and I received a nice discount once they worked things out