Stewart´s JGR Yamaha...

I believe this was a smart move by Stewart. He knows the bike, just a much better organised team around him with better structure and clever people involved.

If Yamaha can´t give him the parts he need JGR produce their own parts.

And I bet he got a real good paycheck also ! :-)

Did yamaha drop him , when he got in a jam with the cops ?

No no, they did not. Yamaha still support him in 2012. But I guess JGR will use most of it´s inhouse parts rather than the factory Yamaha parts....or maybe a combo ?

I think the bike looks great, and he looks great on it. He will be fast on it just like he is on anything he throws a leg over no matter how "bad" it is. I think the bike will be much better than his previous Yami. He will still have to ride smarter for those "better characteristics" to show through. If he rides it like he did last year he will be in the same situation. I hope he can pull it together and put the bike on the podium like it should be. On a side note I think its gonna be one hell of a battle for the top spot, whatever color the bike is.

Ok so you proved me wrong, but... Me too! I have a JGR kit sitting at home in the package that I bought about a year ago (2010 kit I think)... the red seat gives the bike the "complete" factory look!

Anyways, anyone have a clue what the extra "stuff" is on the shock resevior?

The picture I saw had a blue and black seat that looked just like the stocker.