ugliest bike?

I don't have any pics of mine on a computer but it was a 1973 Hodaka DirtSquirt .. Got it for my 13th birthday ( I'm only 24).. 100CCs of air cooled 2 stroke fury with chrome gas tank and fenders .. Cost 300 bucks.. Tore it down and repainted the frame back to the original orange , new dirt squirt stickers and polished the fenders and tanks .. Could get a sunburn riding that baby with the sun glaring off the tank .. Rode it for 6 months and sold it for $700

i liked the pe too it was fast as hell but it had an odd sound in the bottom end (maybe a bad bearing) and i had blown out the rear shocks and had a flat spot in the back rim by the time i got rid of it but i ended up trading for 2 garbage quads i ended up scrapping and selling for parts:bonk: the yz was legendary tho lol it kept up with my buddys 93 cr250 with me at 210lbs on it and gave both the pe175 and it250 a run for they're money i think it may have been ported because the guy i sold it to said it was faster than his old 125 too

it picked up in 6th once without trying to wheelie lol

dont have pics but mine a 89 suzuki er 185. rusted, two blown fork seals, no air filter for years as it broke down. hole in the sump so holds no oil. to dents in the tank from where i hit a tree and dented it with my nuts. side engine cover missing so fly wheel is showing, bent handle bars. no brakes but brake light works. some thing wrong with clutch so have to dump it to take off. gear lever shaft worn out so had to drill a hole though it and put a nail through so it doesnt rotate on shaft. teeth on front sprocket worn out so have to take of slowly or it spins on the chain. ill try get some pics tomoro. its a real bad girl thats been like this for years and just wont die. the battery is ductaped in

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=96058

73 sl 125 a real beater.

My dad had this bike for years, I think it's still rusting out in a paddock somewhere actually. Not sure if it was the same year as it was all completely black. I first got on it when I was about 9 and couldn't stop it myself because I'd fall off as I was tiny :busted: