Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey Trail Riding in Central Jersey?

I am moving to Plainsboro next month and am looking to connect with some local trail riders. I am a B rider and mostly ride ECEA and WNYOA enduros.

Also, does anyone ride through the winter in NJ? :busted:

If your from STER and moving down here hook up with Meteor MC. John and Matt (the mountain men) can steer you in the right direction.

Theres also tony agonis from central jersey riders club.Talked to him several years back but got tied up w life and never got back/into enduro racing,real nice fella tho.

Tony passed away a few years back. His brother Bob is a good guy also. Very commited to the sport.

Boy I really feel stupid now wasnt sure which 1 had passed away I thought it was bob.I remember him telling me that it was him ,bob his mother and a few others who went out on the course and put up the course ribbons.He told me about all the bs,certain racers doing nothing and then taking all the credit ,he was like where were they when we needed the course marked out.I guess you have your buttholes in every sport,career etc.I use to see these kinds of jack asses when I was in the fire service a few years back.

i live in piscataway, im probably 25 minutes from plainsboro give or take. i have a nice little spot behind my house i bang around in. im a b woods rider as well, 25+, c class on the mx track lol. i try and ride 3 times a week when i get out of work to stay in shape for the hare scramble season, well atleast when its not dark at 4-5 o'clock lol. as the winter approaches i ride every other weekend. im allways down for a new riding buddy :lol: . 732-669-2336 name's dave.

just came across this. im thinking about it :)

http://www.mdcompriders.org/

Edited by 04kx250fnj