Sign in to follow this  

11' kx450f gopro

nice riding, I am jealous of your track that place looks like a LOT of fun.

How big is that backside triple?

nice riding, I am jealous of your track that place looks like a LOT of fun.

How big is that backside triple?

100ft!

You need to hold your grips like your holding a tennis racquet,also you need to re-grip,just saying,and I didn't see any 100ft. triple,maybe 50ft.:busted::bonk::busted:

You need to hold your grips like your holding a tennis racquet,also you need to re-grip,just saying,and I didn't see any 100ft. triple,maybe 50ft.:busted::bonk::busted:

no way i disagree that triple on the backside is MUCH bigger than 50 feet. Maybe its the video angle thats tricking you. EVERYTHING from hill climbs, to mx jumps look much tamer on a helmet cam than they do in real life.

no way i disagree that triple on the backside is MUCH bigger than 50 feet. Maybe its the video angle thats tricking you. EVERYTHING from hill climbs, to mx jumps look much tamer on a helmet cam than they do in real life.

Its 3rd gear pinned an seat bounce to clear it on the 450..

Its 3rd gear pinned an seat bounce to clear it on the 450..

thats flyin'

Looks like a nice track ! Geesss! I need to get myself a GoPro cam !

Its a 100 footer...

pretty sure you have no idea how to ride. video does no justice.

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol where you from in NH? Im thinking about going to the track Sunday, last day its open, might try the 100footer, will see

Lol where you from in NH? Im thinking about going to the track Sunday, last day its open, might try the 100footer, will see

fremont, i ride with paul lamb, greg gianakakis, and a bunch of other guys. how bout you

Looks like a nice track ! Geesss! I need to get myself a GoPro cam !

Ask Santa for one Christmas is just around the corner. That's my plan:thumbsup:. Of course you have to be nice (you know to someone real of course) until Dec 25...

fremont, i ride with paul lamb, greg gianakakis, and a bunch of other guys. how bout you

Im from milford, but I go mx101 atleast once a week, been looking for some buddys to ride with, cuz the kid I used to ride with isn't really into it anymore, you race any series?

Im from milford, but I go mx101 atleast once a week, been looking for some buddys to ride with, cuz the kid I used to ride with isn't really into it anymore, you race any series?

Yeah man, lets meet up an moto im always down! And i race nesc an nemx. i bounce around but mostly do nesc!

Shoot me your number through inbox