Sign in to follow this  

Prices on 2012's?

What kind of OTD prices have you guys gotten on your 2012's? Have never bought a kawi before, I have no idea how close to msrp I should be asking for.

How about leftover (new) 11's?

2011 are going for 5800 around me, i would wait as long as you can for the 2012 alot of small improvements. and the rear shock is better than my revalved one

2011 are going for 5800 around me, i would wait as long as you can for the 2012 alot of small improvements. and the rear shock is better than my revalved one

Dang, I bought my 11 in May for 5800 OTD. That was before the 12 was even released. A buddy of mine is looking for an 11 in my area and is finding quite a few in the ~$5200 range. $5800 seems high to me for a left over 11.

The 11 is a great bike. I love mine. Especially after a remap (the stock map is entirely to rich) it really hauls now. If you have the extra cash, obviously get the 12, but if not I wouldn't hesitate to buy an 11 again tomorrow.

yea im going back a few months when the people bought them im sure there cheeper now. especially now there is snow on the ground there not going to be selling a lot of bikes

yea im going back a few months when the people bought them im sure there cheeper now. especially now there is snow on the ground there not going to be selling a lot of bikes

Yeah, Whats up with the white stuff on the ground? I really hate winter!