BBR88cc and XR120 info needed.

Hey everyone,

i picked up a 99 XR100 bored over to 120cc. all stock exhaust and airbox, but i need to know what people are using for jets at sea level. right now its at 38/95. been reading people go to 40/102. does that sound right? gotta tune it up soon its not even past break in and i dont want to run it lean any longer.

also have a 2001 XR50 with all BBR upgrades. 88cc kit and exhaust, pod k&n filter. dont know what the jetting is yet, but wanna know what other people are using?

doing all this for some side work, got the XR100 carb out. callin around to see if my buddys have those jets laying around. if anyone can say the 40/102 would work for the XR120. that would be great!!

so been going through the XR50. greased everything, adjusted all the brake cables and lubed everything. took the carb off, it has 35p/89m jets. everything looked super clean. blew it all out with air, to make sure its clean. installed it all back up, clean the plug, added fresh gas. it ran for awhile but will no idle and back fires coming down from high revs. also the plug was black as hell after wards. so i checked the fuel air screw and it was only out maybe a half turn. so i tried a full turn out, 1.5 out. didnt run any better or worse. i think it has to do with being cold out, and the pod air filter. makes the jetting harder.

anyone have some ideas?

For the 50, you might want to try the 50 forum. But for the 100, I've read on here people going crazy on the main, but I ran a 40/102 with a 115 kit. So that should get you close. Don't forget about the needle. That's where is runs most of the time, depending on the track. Just get a 102 and a 105.