Sign in to follow this  

faster usa hubs

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019259&highlight=

Today I screwed up large !!!!! Was putting the finial touches on my hub on the buffing wheel when the I cought a edge or something wrong and the hub slammed to the concret floor cranking one of the disk mounts , Then in a moment of complet stupidity I pick up the hub realizing what I just did and YES I did--- I slambed it to the floor again RRRRRRRRRR. now it's really junk

OK now that I am done ranting and trust me a lot calmer (swimming 2000 yards helped ) I was looking at these hubs from faster usa

http://www.fasterusa.com/ecommerce/billet-hubs/suzuki-hubs/billet-hubs-rad-front-suzuki-143-95-179-95.html

has anybody used or have any feedback on this .

soory long post but needed to get it off my chest THANKS

No the pic is not accurate , you have go to (choose option) and choose the hub and color you want-- and you can use stock speedo drive with these. And they have silver witch I like

I bought a complete wheel set from them and was very pleased. I got excell rims with rad eagle hubs for a very fair price, drz rotors and sprockets bolted right up with no issue. Thier customer service was excellent as well. Give them a call and talk it over with them!

dont you hate that .... trying to be as careful as you can and it breaks :busted:

Yes ! oh well nobody got hurt well, my pride took a beating but he will be ok:lol:

I bought a complete wheel set from them and was very pleased. I got excell rims with rad eagle hubs for a very fair price, drz rotors and sprockets bolted right up with no issue. Thier customer service was excellent as well. Give them a call and talk it over with them!

thanks for your reply. will be talking with them tomarrow

Suzuki nut , this could be a blessing in disguise , as polished alloy is a bitch to maintain . Get some nice anodised hubs , of the colour of your choice , you will thank yourself later . Even if you put a clear coat on the hub it will eventually start to go opaque and look fugly and even break down and start to decompose due to heat . I had a laverda 1200 for 24 years and it was just one big chunk of polished alloy . Man it was a bitch to keep clean , any water marks left permanent stains if not promptly polished off , so riding in the rain was a nightmare . In the end I used to spray it with CRC to coat all of the alloy to stop any corrosion , this worked very well actually , but can look a bit grotty in the dust . I think in the first 10 years I was so in love with this bike , that it didnt even register that I was wearing the tips off of my fingers to keep it in pristine condition . But in the end the constant rubbing and cleaning and polishing got to me and I was left with stumps for fingers . And dont even get me started on try to get your hands in between spokes to clean those hubs , greg

Suzuki nut , this could be a blessing in disguise , as polished alloy is a bitch to maintain . Get some nice anodised hubs , of the colour of your choice , you will thank yourself later . Even if you put a clear coat on the hub it will eventually start to go opaque and look fugly and even break down and start to decompose due to heat . I had a laverda 1200 for 24 years and it was just one big chunk of polished alloy . Man it was a bitch to keep clean , any water marks left permanent stains if not promptly polished off , so riding in the rain was a nightmare . In the end I used to spray it with CRC to coat all of the alloy to stop any corrosion , this worked very well actually , but can look a bit grotty in the dust . I think in the first 10 years I was so in love with this bike , that it didnt even register that I was wearing the tips off of my fingers to keep it in pristine condition . But in the end the constant rubbing and cleaning and polishing got to me and I was left with stumps for fingers . And dont even get me started on try to get your hands in between spokes to clean those hubs , greg

Can't argue with that!!

I have alloy motard rims on my CRF, what a pain to kepp clean:foul:

Hinksy , took your words of wisdom and placed a order for the red , and yes it is a blessing in disguise, after looking at the bike again the red is going to show a lot better