Sign in to follow this  

Kawasaki Photo Shoot

Nice! Time to win one.

Agree. Looks like a super solid team and the KXF's seem to be plenty reliable.

I think they need a few more riders on the team.

I was originally going to ride the pavement sections, but we could not agree on terms.

Saw Bobby testing suspension at The Ranch on Saturday. Solid team there... hopefully they have that fuel range thing worked out :busted:

I see an issue right there. What is David Pearson doing on the team? Not that I have any doubts on his talent, but I am sure his settings on the boingers are slightly different than the rest of the guys who are 60-70 lbs. lighter.

Either way, good luck guys. Think they are really a threat to win?

but I am sure his settings on the boingers are slightly different than the rest of the guys who are 60-70 lbs. lighter.

Think they are really a threat to win?

Weights aren't a big deal. David has trimmed down a bit, possibly Steve has added a few (and he'll be the night guy), nothing these guys can't deal with.

Shoot, Quinn has teamed with Wiegand in the past, talk about a difference in height & weight, and they work it fine.

Absolutely a threat. I'd call it even odds on the team of 5 vs. two teams of 3.

If the KX wins it could be great for Baja racing. Possibly an influx of green and/or orange $ shooting for another win and possibly a larger budget for JCR to get it back.

Let's hope for a great battle.

I see an issue right there. What is David Pearson doing on the team? Not that I have any doubts on his talent, but I am sure his settings on the boingers are slightly different than the rest of the guys who are 60-70 lbs. lighter.

Either way, good luck guys. Think they are really a threat to win?

I suspect they all like a bit stiffer set-up, so the weight difference shouldn't be much of an issue. The '09 Kawi team had some set-up challenges, all the way down to bar bend preferences and rear tire size, but the team this year has been together enough they should all be on the same page at this point.

I too am hoping for a good challenge and have high hopes with these guys. It will be a good thing for Baja racing to see Kawi pose a threat to JCR.

This team alone... makes me want to go sit course-side and root them on!!

... I hope they have all the bugs worked out from past experiences, and all the little "gotchas" covered. I'd love to see a great upset (just because I like the underdog when it comes to these kinds of things), and watch Team JCR have a bit more competition to deal with.

I do love how Kendall and Cody ride hundreds of miles in their leg. To me, that's something of great ability and training. Just amazing, and gets my attention when they come by on the pipe... whether it's been mile 5, or 205... those two alone haul ass! And who else goes down and rides 2000+ miles to train and enjoy Baja?? :busted:

None-the-less.... I'm hoping The Bonanza Team of 11X, takes the win.

Who's placing bets?? :busted:

I suspect they all like a bit stiffer set-up, so the weight difference shouldn't be much of an issue. The '09 Kawi team had some set-up challenges, all the way down to bar bend preferences and rear tire size, but the team this year has been together enough they should all be on the same page at this point.

I understand each rider is going to have their issues with the bike and all will have to compromise. There are examples of some teams where the perceived issues are never even mentioned, they just figure it out and ride. IMO, this is a bigger issue than most. Hey, we can agree to disagree, right?

I too am hoping for a good challenge and have high hopes with these guys. It will be a good thing for Baja racing to see Kawi pose a threat to JCR.

I totally agree. While I may not put them at even money to win, I think they will be right there in contention if JCR slips up at all.

Can't wait, regardless of our opinions, this will be another great race. Is it too early to have the Weatherman link open on my computer?