Sign in to follow this  

My 2012 so far

I just got my suspension back from MB1 and I installed some bling but I have a lot more planed. I gotta give props to Motohose for the sweet blue radiator hoses, They are top notch and he is such a good guy to deal with.

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

Edited by krony506
  • Like 1

Thanks MxPro83! I just got done taking off the engine plugs and oil filler plugs. Those were a mag color and didn't like them. I have all red bling on now.

That looks sweet man. Those foot pegs look nice what kind are they?

Those are the sunline arched stainless pegs.

I have those same pegs. beauties. Big old platform. Your all about the bling brother I like it. I like the magnesium boyesen gear, I myself chose black but mag looks great. May I suggest a carbon fiber gas tank lover. I think those look really cool! And I dont see any heat tape on that clutch cable lol. You should also heat tape that hose that is closest to the header which comes off your water pump. To be honest when i do long motos i think that boyesen impeller plus cover is pretty effective. Put an air force on that baby with the short stack. Those things are the cats bananas. Such a wicked product. Its like your bike revs so free and quick!

I just ordered my full yosh exhaust. I went with the stainless and aluminum.

I have those same pegs. beauties. Big old platform. Your all about the bling brother I like it. I like the magnesium boyesen gear, I myself chose black but mag looks great. May I suggest a carbon fiber gas tank lover. I think those look really cool! And I dont see any heat tape on that clutch cable lol. You should also heat tape that hose that is closest to the header which comes off your water pump. To be honest when i do long motos i think that boyesen impeller plus cover is pretty effective. Put an air force on that baby with the short stack. Those things are the cats bananas. Such a wicked product. Its like your bike revs so free and quick!

What type of heat tape did you use? I am far from done tweaking this bad boy!

Looks pretty cool BUT have you changed the engine at all ? It's easy to add some aesthetics but what you want is power, I'd rather go fast on a stock looking bike than go slow on a "tricked out" bike...

Looks pretty cool BUT have you changed the engine at all ? It's easy to add some aesthetics but what you want is power, I'd rather go fast on a stock looking bike than go slow on a "tricked out" bike...

Well if it were your bike you could do whatever you want but this is my bike and I will do as I want. I am slow so adding huge power will not help me. My motto is "if your slow then you might as well look good"

Well if it were your bike you could do whatever you want but this is my bike and I will do as I want. I am slow so adding huge power will not help me. My motto is "if your slow then you might as well look good"

Your first sentence was all you needed. :busted:

You need to come South this winter and get the scooter dirty!

I am planning on hitting FL for a couple weeks too.......

Let me know. I will have this bike done in about a month or so.

Racing the Mini O's.... December & January look open.

I know I will be hitting the Dealer convention in Indy Feb 15-20t then 4 SX's in a row Feb 25th - March 17th so 7 weeks in a row are shot.

Well its like a heat cloth,faric from lordco. can handle heat upto 350 degrees f. It was 40 bucks, enough to do my clutch cable and hose. Looks great too. Just make sure you get the right size. I had to cut mine down the middle then put it under the hose clamps. Put some reflective tape over it looks super trick. And i know it helps with heat!!

What type of heat tape did you use? I am far from done tweaking this bad boy!