Sign in to follow this  

Graphics for rm 250!

Im looking into graphics for my rm 250, currently i like the red black and yellow look, im not painting my frame and i have silver rims.

Does anyone have pictures of any recent graphics kits they have installed to give me inspiration?

ALSO has anyone found a red and black seat cover like 2012 rockstar makita suzuki seat cover with the red on top?

i believe that is a one industries seat cover and graphics if i remember correctly, but i could be wrong.

if it is, i'm sure you could call them and see if it's available to the public.

I think most of the graphics kits available for our bikes look bad so I ordered some Decal Works semi-custom graphics. I had them change the color around to match my blue seat cover and had them add a sweet looking Suzuki logo to the radiator shrouds. I'm thinking about swapping the blue for red next time I redo my bike.

Edited by MotoXRyne

I prefer that first set too, all the blue and white reminds me of the graphics Pichon's factory bike had as well. There's a suitable photo here

http://www.cmsnl.com/img/community/vehicles/2/21/215/21514/big_201010241213100.Afbeelding%20555.jpg

Isn't that stunning.

As for off the shelf ones, the choice is really limited, FMF did have some decent looking ones on their site a few months ago but I could never find a stockist & can't even find them on the site now.

not sure about the seat, but I had Bartman do the the custom graphics on my motorcycle, He only does all custom one off stuff. Pretty much you have an idea and he will make a kit for it. check it out at www.bartmansigns.com and click the graphics tab

Enjoy

One Industries had a set I liked.

208769_1042908079226_1421328371_30132631_1951_n.jpg

when I first put the graphics on (and the mx tank)

309023_2624661742079_1421328371_33069803_2043950487_n.jpg

I contacted One Industries about these graphics and they said they would send me a shroud/tank/swingarm set with the front and rear fender stickers, fork gaurds... for $119. :busted: may order a replacement set.

Bike looks good Sam!

I have the same set waiting to be applied but mine are N-Styles. I like the "RM" on lower radiator shroud on yours. They don't show that in the picture on the ones on EBay?

Bike looks good Sam!

I have the same set waiting to be applied but mine are N-Styles. I like the "RM" on lower radiator shroud on yours. They don't show that in the picture on the ones on EBay?

They didn't come with the RM on it, I had an n-style sticker sheet laying around and kind of "modded" the graphics :busted:

If you notice in the pics I didn't get the RM logo in the exact same spot on the shrouds. I'm sure after a good mud ride they will be gone anyway but look good for now :busted:

are you putting on the tank graphics?

I'm not sure, I've not seen alot of people have much luck with tank graphics looking good for long due to the gas evaporating through the plastic and causing the graphic to bubble.