Sign in to follow this  

jumps are cool

Just rode a motocross track for the first time in my life, and yea its fun, first time clearin this jump, sum dude said it was 50 foot, i dunno, its fun though

IMG_2310.jpg

Looked familiar. I was there Saturday. It's a pretty sweet track.

Here's a clip of a fun jump my kid likes to do on his supermini.

th_VID00050-20111029-1551.jpg

Just rode a motocross track for the first time in my life, and yea its fun, first time clearin this jump, sum dude said it was 50 foot, i dunno, its fun though

IMG_2310.jpg

Nice pic... Def 50'! Way to go... you addicted to the track "rush" yet?

addicted yes, i live 5 minutes from the three tracks here, and its like racing bmx in my younger days but faster and i dont have to make up the engine noises

addicted yes, i live 5 minutes from the three tracks here, and its like racing bmx in my younger days but faster and i dont have to make up the engine noises

3 tracks? where's the 3rd?

yea 3 the one on the right with all the jumps and stuff, then the two tracks on the left, the sand one and the one thats like never open, then theres actually another one on the other bridge but its in the proccess of being rebought or sumthin

HMM... I didn't know they had 3. I thought it was just the one on the right and the big sand track. When I was there the sand track was closed for some breast cancer event. Would be cool if Riverfont opened back up. It was awesome being able to get in some riding after work during the week.

thats just awesome:thumbsup:

Yes pull the clutch and tap the rear brake.