Sign in to follow this  

pro circuit suspension

i was looking to buy a pro circuit kx250f from a pro and was wondering what i could do to get the bikes suspension set to my weight. I weigh 115 lbs(ya i know im light :busted:). Also is it a good idea to buy a pro raced race bike?

well, first when you say pro circuit suspension.. Do you mean pro circuit revalved stock suspension or do you mean procircuit A-Kit showa suspension? Reason I'm asking is that if you're running just revalved suspension then you might as well just don't even think about it as a selling point.. If it is a-kit stuff then that gives you something to think about.. How ever in all equations you will want to have the the suspension re-valved and sprung for your weight and riding ability.. Pro suspension in generaly way to stiff for the average rider..

as far as buying a pro's bike well. that is a hard decision. Alot of times thier bikes are well taken care and well abused.. If they replaced parts and selling it with a fresh motor build then probably tis ok..

they do have the works kit with is still the stock outer tubes but has all the fun stuff inside......I had that kit and it was pretty cool.....if it is an "a" kit you will probably have to send it back to PC to get it revalved/resprung, if its the works kit or a revalve any good suspension tuner can hook you up.

I owned a pro's 03 YZ250 and it was pretty badass

I agree with Primal. Make darn sure the engine is up to snuff with the rebuild. These 250's are good bikes, but they're also time-released capules. I would bet a pro motor would be good for maybe 10-15 hours? Just guessing.

i cant imaging how stiff pro suspension would be for a 115lb kid. maybe PC will give you a dicount on the respring and revalve. FC does

We have full PC KX250f suspension + engine... The suspension is realy stiff but for fast rider is going very good! The engine has 39 hp (PC never give you authentic factory engine),is very reliable and for this moment has 100 hours!!! (it is from CLS Kawasaki after Van Horebeek). This is our experience :-)

???????????

I am not seller! I only wrote our experience with PC bike :-)

I miss read it and it sounded like he was wanting to sell PC parts.. hahaha Hey I make mistakes After all I am only human!