Sign in to follow this  

Best 50/50 race gas mix for fuel injection?

I'm looking to get a little tiny bit more power out of my bike, so i figured i would turn and look at race gas. I want to mix it 50/50, i usually run Shell v power, 91 octane, it has 10% ethanol sadly :busted:. So what is the best race gas to run 50/50?

Race gas wont make you have more power unless you're running oxygenated fuel..

So you would need u4.4 or other companies that have oxygenated fuel..

How ever for the most part that fuel is gonna run around $80-100 for a 5 gallon drum.

I'm looking to get a little tiny bit more power out of my bike, so i figured i would turn and look at race gas. I want to mix it 50/50, i usually run Shell v power, 91 octane, it has 10% ethanol sadly :busted:. So what is the best race gas to run 50/50?

your bike makes more power with low octane gas. only go up if you need to for detonation.

I don't recall the name of the new fuel, but if you call VP Racing, they are getting a 4 stroke injected fuel ready or maybe have finished it. They realized that ethanol is killing bikes and they have an injector friendly solution that is way cheaper than other formulas, but keeps your squirters alive.

I'm lucky to have a special 100% gas 93 octane pump about 1/2 mile from my house. No alcohol in my bikes or boat!

This gas is the shittiest you be better pissing in the tank then running this crap w its hydroscopic problems.We are literally getting cornholed by this scam

Race gas will not produce more power.. Unless it is oxygenated so you either continue to use pump gas or you spend the money and buy oxygenated fuel...