Sign in to follow this  

Loco mx site ?

Hey i just tried to long on for another order and cant get onto the site! Anyone know whats happening? going on net articles they are saying, gone bust / or site update........

I have no idea.

Ahh yes i see the old post / similar thread section but they appear to be from 2009, which is not relevant to my 2011 question. I only got an order from them 4-5 months ago and got great service as with the order before that.

Living in Australia makes it a bit hard to pick up the dog and bone and give them a ring, so i was hoping for some local knowledge, hopefully current at that.

cheers

Wes

I found it, i found it, the search option that is. Mine is at the top of the page not the bottom. Not sure if my page setup is different but i found it and will put it to use in the future................................................

LOL, what I meant is that after you create a thread, at the bottom is what search would of returned if you used similar wording as your thread title. So when you see results that match your Q, you know you could of searched easily instead. My rec is to always search first, spend the five minutes.