Sign in to follow this  

Washington Washington/Oregon riding

Hello Washington/Oregon riders I'm wondering if I can get a little help. I live in Boise and have a buddy that lives in the Seattle area and we want to meet somewhere in between to ride. Washington or Oregon is fine with us as long as there is a few day's of riding.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

WB

winom frazier. about half way for both. You could meet up at pendlton and then about 60 miles south form their. Watch the snow reports if you plan on still making it this year. It is still nice up their now just got a little rain that helped but that could all change the day it turns white. It would take a couple days to ride all of it.

winom frazier. about half way for both. You could meet up at pendlton and then about 60 miles south form their. Watch the snow reports if you plan on still making it this year. It is still nice up their now just got a little rain that helped but that could all change the day it turns white. It would take a couple days to ride all of it.

Thank you, I'll check into it.:busted:

You can also check out Harris ORV Park its about 10 - 12 miles just outside of Milton Freewater , , its not really a park , its just some trails that Horses , mountain bikers and hikers and dirt bikers use , everyone is friendly and respectful of others and there is some fun single track going to the top , and some real sketchy stuff down along the river , so make sure you have someone to help in case someone drops 50 to 100 ft straight down to the river as the trail averages about 12" wide along that section , but the other trails are fun http://atv.prd.state.or.us/site_detail.php?UID=39

So far its the best place i have found in that particular area for single track in the trees , i have not had the chance to go farther north to Seattle or Spokane area's

I have heard some horror stories about Winom/Frasier with head on crashes with other dirt bikes and quads and stuff so be careful , i have not ridden there yet because of that , i think its mostly sage brush . http://atv.prd.state.or.us/site_detail.php?UID=42

I am used to Idaho riding myself so its been hard for me to find places here to ride as i really have no clue where to go around here since i have only been here since April , at least within 100 miles each way from home

Rode winom/frazier on saturday , weather was perfect no rain/ 60+ degrees . Don't wait too long , because weather's gonna turn in both OR/WA . The other place i was going to suggest is already getting snow, Little Naches WA. Little Naches has tons of great single track ie. SLOW. Winom/Frazier has lots of higher speed 4 wheeler trails, but there is some single track there. There is more single track there than most people will let on, Roundaway , Hideway, Cable/Short Cable, Lookout creek trails are all single track fun. If you go to winom/frazier here's my suggestion: stay at frazier campground if you like the high speed stuff , stay at winom campground if you like the single track stuff. This time of the year you don't see too many people up there, we saw 4 hunters up there on the 50 mile loop we rode. Oh, ya, if you like sand, you could spend a couple of days at Juniper dunes by Pasco Wa, theres about 12000 acres of highspeed trail/dune riding. Good luck . ps. Winom frazier has very little sage brush . dry pine forest.:busted: