Sign in to follow this  

Florida Orlando area riding?

Hey folks. I will be in Orlando for business for a few days next week. I am looking for a day (or half day) of riding while I am there. I wont have my bike with me so I am looking for the full package, rental etc. A guide might be good also... Any thoughts?

Thanks,

BM

yup, croom is about the only place you will be able to ride and have a machine brought right to you. As far as a guide, the park is only 2,600acres and a 3 mile long rectangle. With a few instructions from a local, and knowing which way is south/north, you would have a hard time getting lost.

yup, croom is about the only place you will be able to ride and have a machine brought right to you. As far as a guide, the park is only 2,600acres and a 3 mile long rectangle. With a few instructions from a local, and knowing which way is south/north, you would have a hard time getting lost.

Thanks guys - I contacted them and Im looking good for Sunday!

I'm going to be there this Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning with a group of guys. It will be my first time there, but the rest of them have been there a few times. If you see a big goofy guy on a KLX650R, that's me.

I'm going to be there this Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning with a group of guys. It will be my first time there, but the rest of them have been there a few times. If you see a big goofy guy on a KLX650R, that's me.

Park in the back away from the squids, and chaos. With the weather nice I'm sure it will be packed up front.

Ballsy.....KLX650R, doable, but not alot of fun for a noob! Not saying you are a noob......but if you are....gear up, drop the psi in the tires to 10-11, take some advil.......just have fun!!!

We'll be in the back near the campsite. White enclosed trailer w/Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha stickers. YZ125 and a DRZ400.:busted:

Ballsy.....KLX650R, doable, but not alot of fun for a noob! Not saying you are a noob......but if you are....gear up, drop the psi in the tires to 10-11, take some advil.......just have fun!!!

You can say I'm a noob. Been away from riding for 20+ years. Had an absolute blast yesterday, sore as heck but looking forward to today!

We'll be in the back near the campsite. White enclosed trailer w/Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha stickers. YZ125 and a DRZ400.:busted:

We park in the back too. There is CRF450's, a KX250, Suzuki quad and my KLX in our group.

So bully, did you go? Just wondering what your opinion of the place was. I loved it. The sugar sand whooped me since I'm out of shape, but it was a lot of fun.

You can say I'm a noob. Been away from riding for 20+ years. Had an absolute blast yesterday, sore as heck but looking forward to today!

We park in the back too. There is CRF450's, a KX250, Suzuki quad and my KLX in our group.

Glad you had fun!!

While you were in my neck of the woods I was up at Highland park!! A great place to ride!!

You still in town for this weekend?

Glad you had fun!!

While you were in my neck of the woods I was up at Highland park!! A great place to ride!!

You still in town for this weekend?

Nope. Back home. Drove all night Thursday to get there. Rode Fri, Sat and Sun. Then drove back Sunday night. 11 hours each way.