Sign in to follow this  

bark busters

I'm looking for bark busters that attach to the triple clamps...mine always twist...maybe i should stop crashin

We too use Cycra Probends. We didn't use any special bar ends and have just mounted to the bars. They've never twisted on us, but I guess some of that could depend upon the speed at which your bike impacts terra firma.

We used to use Acerbis, but they continually bent and pinched the throttle tube or levers.

We too use Cycra Probends. We didn't use any special bar ends and have just mounted to the bars. They've never twisted on us, but I guess some of that could depend upon the speed at which your bike impacts terra firma.

We used to use Acerbis, but they continually bent and pinched the throttle tube or levers.

I don't really crash, just fall over alot and could not get anything to stay put:blush: thus the elaborate set up. No more movement:thumbsup:

me too...i'm not cart wheelin down the path just a tip over and my BB is straight up in the air. I lock tight um torque down put a tapped plug in the end of my bars and i still lost the screw in the end of my BB i had to ride 3 laps in HS with my BB flappin around

We've dropped the bikes plenty with the Cycras like I mentioned and never twisted. I did drop mine hard onto slickrock and it bent it just so slightly, but not enough to cause a problem. Still didn't turn but perhaps some of that depends upon angle of impact. Ours remain right where I put them and not mounted to triple clamps. The bar end thing I'm sure adds extra security though.

We've dropped the bikes plenty with the Cycras like I mentioned and never twisted. I did drop mine hard onto slickrock and it bent it just so slightly, but not enough to cause a problem. Still didn't turn but perhaps some of that depends upon angle of impact. Ours remain right where I put them and not mounted to triple clamps. The bar end thing I'm sure adds extra security though.

I would like to think that if one has commanded the art of walking forward and upright he has not dropped his bike near as much as me, but hey if you want to make me feel better, I am all for it:banana: