Anyone in the portland area have a private track to ride??

Ill make this as short and sweet as i can. Basically im from the country down by albany area and use to steppin out my back door to ride many acres. Currently im living in the PDX area (within city limits) and really no where to ride right now beside some trail riding. Is there anyone who has their own track in my area that would be willing to acompany one more rider,i use to have my own track so i know how most people feel about sharing with some random rider but i can compensate obviously for riding with helping groom or cash what ever works for you, im not as ass and will respect your property.I'm a decent rider, i ride either junior or the Int. classes at PIR,mtn view and albany mx so i wont just come over and break my self off. Again if anyone could help me out i would be super stooked and will help compensate anyway possible. Thanks again for reading.

-Skyler

i knew some people on pumpkin ridge who had one but lost contact over time..im in hillsboro..we have property in Estacada but its all trails..im working on making a HS course..tree farm so no big MX track haha. theres a track in albany,sandy,PIR(as you mentioned) and somewhere there's supposed to be an indoor thing opening..also knew people in cornelious who had a track but someone was trespassing and wrecked on a tripple..paralyzed and came close to a law suit so they shut it down.

Tall order. Private tracks exist but to ride them you gota get to know people. Attend local events, join the OMRA, and become active with a local club and you will get to know people. If your interested hit me up the week before new years day to help set up the Hangover Scramble course.

Joe.............

Here is one 2.5 mile loop shot via my helmet cam of what I have built at my inlaws. It's more than just MX, and is in need of some love. The growth got out of hand this summer since I was working two jobs and no time to work on the land, let alone put hardly any miles on my bike.

Unfortunately the weekend after Trackmaster built the MX section I managed to upset the neighbors with everyone solely riding on the track (since the MX section is pretty close to the neighbors), so now you have to ride the entire property (track, trails, endurocross) as one loop to help spread the noise out on the property and hopefully keep the neighbors happy.

Three part video that equals on complete loop and yes I know my helmet cam is slightly low.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have plans for cutting in some new single track and pushing the loop to 3 miles in total...................just gotta find the time to get it done.

Edited by ThumperTDC

• 2 weeks later...
I will be there! I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about!

dude its sick dont worry! i love indoor riding so sweet man ill be there! im number 67 riding a crf450 and driving a 69 green chevy truck! ill def be there the 26th on saturday!