Sign in to follow this  

2001 Suzuki RM250 OEM Suspension Clicker Settings

Hey guys I have to say this place has given me more information than I couldve ever imagined and I am thankful for all the assistance and advice Ive been given for my RM's

I dont have a manual for my 2001 RM250 and I dont really need it at this point all I really need are the OEM recommended Clicker settings or a good setting someone has found. My settings as were my 06 are wayyyy off base and Id greatly appreciate if anyone could open their manual and provide me the OEM recommended clicker settings so I have a base to go off of.... I will be getting a manual soon but am going riding this weekend and want to get the suspension in the ballpark so I can have a base to work off of.

Thanks!!! :busted:

Stock settings:

Fork:

Rebound 14 clicks back from full hard

Comp 9 clicks back from full hard

Shock:

Low speed 10 clicks back from full hard

High speed 1 1/2 turns back from full hard

Rebound 10 clicks back from full hard

thank you very much for that that is some very sound device on clicker settings I really appreciate it, does anybody have anything like that for the 2006? I have stock and mxa's settings ..... however I am always open to other peoples input it gives me a broad range to go with and start from

thank you very much for your input I greatly this site it is the best there is for all things dirtbikes! I have learned an absolute wealth of info on here :busted: