Sign in to follow this  

Need a new rear tire for my bw 200

Which 1 do any of you guys/gals w bws are running on them?I know they dont make the 23 inchers anymore so what am I to do?

I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be an option as far as quad tires go.

Which 1 do any of you guys/gals w bws are running on them?I know they dont make the 23 inchers anymore so what am I to do?

There very few option

Maxxis Tire for 23 x 12-9

By the way you don't need worry about 23 you need worry more about 9 inch rim then any thing else you can drop in size 22/21/20 so see 23 that has to with height the 12 = wide.

Tire width may also play a part in it, as shown in THIS MICROFICHE. The design of where the rear sprocket mounts to the hub (part #1) could be affected by the tire width. A tire too wide could possibly hit and rub on the drive chain.

Tire width may also play a part in it, as shown in THIS MICROFICHE. The design of where the rear sprocket mounts to the hub (part #1) could be affected by the tire width. A tire too wide could possibly hit and rub on the drive chain.

Oh so rigth size 23 x 11-9 where this is wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_BW200

Just one thing I'm petty sure nobuddy make them wider then 12 any way so yes that would be problem as well becuases stock 11.