Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reed to suzuki

Check out Reeds new twitter update

Heading to the Suzuki race shop. Gotta drop off a bike than finish packing so @mrstwotwo don't leave me here:) #bringon2012

Reed is in Australia at the moment. He raced for Suzuki over here and won a sx championship here in 1999. He just posted a pic of the 99 Suzuki rm250 at the Australian Suzuki race shop.

^ He gets it and thats what reed was talking about. for the rest....hook, line, and sinker:banana:

reedy is just paying his bills, he has to do what he can to make that income come in the door he needs to secure rockstar then he could pay for any brand he chooses

he looks very comfortable on the Honda

IMO he looked better on the suzuki in 09.. i hope he goes back to yellow. but still having his own team.. similar to what he did this year, pretty much a factory bike but still under his own tent

^ He gets it and thats what reed was talking about. for the rest....hook, line, and sinker:banana:

I don't think he was stirring up the pot at all. He just had the bike while he was over there so he could do some riding. Why do people always read so much into it?? :busted:

that bike he posted was his 99 OZ championship bike,

he was just useing a loaner bike over there to go trail riding with his cousin

CRtwotwo Chad Reed

Had the best fun trail riding with my big cuz Ando and @lukegeorge101 today 2nd time riding since mxdn had a blast!

and the way reed is he is prolly just gonna jack with ppl as much as he can haha

Honestly, I think he is best off sticking with the Honda. It is familiar to him and he now has a year worth of data from last year. Unlike last year when he essentially went into the season blind, settings-wise. I think he will do better this year, and better earlier on in the season.

Honestly, I think he is best off sticking with the Honda. It is familiar to him and he now has a year worth of data from last year. Unlike last year when he essentially went into the season blind, settings-wise. I think he will do better this year, and better earlier on in the season.

That doesn't make any sense when your talking about his new bike possibly being yellow. His old team Suzuki mechanic is now under the 22 tent and they have all the data from his 2009 season. The RMZ hasn't changed since his days on yellow

I really don't care what brand he is on I just want him to be competitive :busted:

Goose is his new mechanic and goose is a Suzuki experienced guy so makes sense

Everything I have read has stated that Goose was NOT hired as his mechanic, that Lars would remain his mechanic, Goose's position with the team was unkown

Goose is his new mechanic and goose is a Suzuki experienced guy so makes sense

Goose also has Honda experience as well.