my DRZ got some eye candy put on today

After sitting around and not doing for so long, I just said "f**k it" and knocked it out today. Elbow grease cleaning up the wheels really good and getting the decals on perfect... was about an hour n' half or so time wise. Came out great I thought. Now with the new plastics, some Killboy decals and the new wheel decals on... I'm super stoked! Watcha all think?

wheelstickers1.jpg

wheelstickers.jpg

wheelstickers2.jpg

Where did you get the wheel decals???

On Ebay. Guy in France makes them specifically for a few different SM' models. Price isn't cheap, but not unworldly either... shipping wasn't too bad from France to Arizona. Was worth it to me. Quality is tops in the material he uses and the pre-cut outs for around the spokes is perfectly spot on. Of course, lettering color options are changable and whatnot. I'd recommend him. Not sure if he still does them, but then I haven't looked again. I got his info in my desk somewhere...

You can get them from:

http://www.xtremeairbrushdesigns.com/english/english.htm

as well...He did a set for me in red and white for my bud...

photo.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

This guy is in Quebec...My parents neighbor in fact....I bought the initial set in red, and he was able to duplicate them....I told him to keep a digital copy in case anyone wanted more.

Edited by RToth