Fasst Flex bars on 02 cr250?

I am 55 and still ride a cr250 on tracks and woods. The thing that limits my riding and how hard i can push is my hands. I can get through arm pump, but my hands go numb and cramp. I have read that the Fasst Felx bars do wonders for us older guys. I was wondering if anyone has experience with these and what bend, style and dampers they use and why. Also my bike is set up for pro tapers, do i need a oversize set of flex bars. My brother says to get a 4t, but i want a bike that is fun to ride not easy.

They work. My son started to use them at 15 because of bad hand cramping.It got worse when jump to open A in our states offroad series. We tried all the other fixes. grip heaters,rubber mounted bar perches, sunline anti vib bars, calcium & potassium supplements. Flex bars made all the difference. I know a pretty fast enduro cross, moto and offroad racer Kevin rookstool has been using them for a few years. Now that my son races downhill MT. bikes at 53 years old myself i think I'm going jack them from has 300XC.

I don't have any first hand experience, but I have a friend in another state (also an '02 cr250R rider) who uses them. He claims they work very well to eliminate hand fatigue. I'd like to try a set, but I'm having a hard time with the price

I have them on my 03 CR 250 along with a Boysen flex grip on the clutch side...they help me. Im a old guy too and have issues with numbing hands and its not from death grip....I use the high 10 degree enduro bend ( I'm still a KTM guy) they are 31" wide...they are kind of pricey...some used ones show up on KTMTALK.. the weight is less than a pound over regular big bars

all flexx bars use 1 1/8" mount