Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Tickets for Anaheim 1

I'm looking to head out to California for Anaheim 1 and looking to see where the best seats to buy tickets for would be. I searched the forums and found widely varying answers so I figured I would ask and see what you guys say.

Looking at the seating chart I was thinking that the club level seating along the third base line would be pretty good. Am I on the right track? Good, bad what say you?

Looking at the Ticketmaster site it doesn't look like I can buy tickets in the club level seating areas. Anyone have any idea why that is? Do they hold those tickets back for some reason or are they all bought up by the ticket agencies so they can gouge you for more than the ticket office?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Joel

I never been to Anahiem but have been to atlanta a few times my only advice is unless your are close it's almost not worth going at all. Def. worth spending the cash on good seats.If your high up your head is on a swivel trying to see everything

We sit in the second level third base line. The lower section is nice but you cant see the whole track

I have sat in the club seating twice, just below the suites/skyboxes, bought tickets each time. Best seats in my opinion, although they were the most expensive. Nice thing is the lines for food and restrooms are short, you have less of the "bros" in that section, and you can even bump into random pros and celebrities, hungout with RC a couple years back which was awesome. If you have a few extra bucks, I think its worth it.

DirtSurfer,

Where can one purchase the tickets you are talking about for the club level seating?

Thanks,

Joel

In the past I have just gone to the main supercross website, hit the link to buy tickets, and bought them. Never had a problem. Seems like you are not able to find them though? Seems weird. I would look around, check A2 to see if they are available. I doubt they are sold out... I do not plan to go to supercross this year so I haven't checked for myself. I would also recommend right field, seems like there is never a bad seat in that section and they always put some big jumps on that section.

Back to the A1 ticket question.

So are the "Club Level" tickets you guys are talking about the 200 level or the 300 level? The 300 level tickets I have seen all seem to be general admission, does that make any sense?

Joel

300 is the club level. 100 and 200 is the field level, 400 and 500 is the view level.

I live down the street from the Big A. I have been to hundreds of events there, from baseball to Monster Jam to SX.

For SX, I have been 4 times. Twice with the "good" tickets in the field level, twice in the view level. In my opinion, the best seats in the house are the front row of the upper deck, 4-- row A. The lower level seats were good, it was awesome to see them triple into a turn right in front of you, then head out, but that is all you saw. From the upper deck, you are a little more detached from the action, but you get the entire view. I am not a big fan of people, so I like to be in the front row with no one to look around.

Don't be so stuck on Ticketmaster. Look on the OC Craigslist for some of the brokers.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tia/

Here is one broker that I came across that has a huge selection and the track map.

http://e-ticketshack.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1625731&event=AMA+Supercross

Enjoy the racing and the rest of the festivities. SX brings out some of the best looking eye candy of the season.

Thanks for all the info! I decided to try the alternative sources which is why questions about seat location came up.

Lots of tickets out there I just need to decide where we want to sit.

Thanks

Joel

NP4M hit it on the head. I have been to almost every suprecross at Anahiem and sat at in every section. The best seats are in the 300's ( in front of the suites). The lines for food and beer/soda are short as is the restrooms. But seating in the front row by the track is cool . Last year at San Diego, my son got Alessi's goggles thrown to him (not a big ALessi fan but it is something my son will always remember.

If you sit out by third base line, you will have the scoreboard in the outfield that shows the race so you watch what is happening on the other side of the track.

I would look around, check A2 to see if they are available.

I was about to say that there isn't going to be an A2 (or A3) this year, as I saw another schedule that showed only one Anaheim event this year.

But I just double-checked, and it looks like there is going to be an A2 after all. Cool. (no A3, though)

I'm looking to head out to California for Anaheim 1 and looking to see where the best seats to buy tickets for would be. I searched the forums and found widely varying answers so I figured I would ask and see what you guys say.

Looking at the seating chart I was thinking that the club level seating along the third base line would be pretty good. Am I on the right track? Good, bad what say you?

Looking at the Ticketmaster site it doesn't look like I can buy tickets in the club level seating areas. Anyone have any idea why that is? Do they hold those tickets back for some reason or are they all bought up by the ticket agencies so they can gouge you for more than the ticket office?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Joel

Save your money and watch it on TV and then go riding with the money you saved.

This is far aheah but I´m probably going to the final SX round in Las Vegas. Any suggestions on where to sit on those stands ?

How does it work with tickets. Do I need to buy online or can I buy tickets outside the stadium ?

Went to A1 last year and say on 3rd base line in row 15. When the bikes came by our side it was cool; but as another poster said, visibility of the rest of the track is limited.

200 level seating, or even 300 has been good for us in the past, with better view of the whole track.

This year, I'm springing for the luxury box with the couch and the staff that brings me beer to my seat. It's also known as my living room :lol: