Sign in to follow this  

Anyone selling stock 650L exhaust?

I have a complete stock exhaust and a tank and scoops off a 08,tank is brand new.Make me an offer but you must pay shipping.:busted:

I have a complete stock exhaust and a tank and scoops off a 08,tank is brand new.Make me an offer but you must pay shipping.:busted:

If Prince-ruben doesn't take it I will..

I have a stock header that's in good shape, but no muufler

I'm intersted in this too...pm me with how many nickels you want for it.:busted:

But prince -ruben comes first of course.

I have a full system too. Low miles perfect cond. I also have a Pro Circuit 496 silencer in decent cond. PM if interested in either.

NW

Prince_Ruben,

where in Illinois are you located? I have a stock 08 muffler, gas tank, wings for your XRL.

Hey Pops, Cw should have several take-offs... Go by and get them, they are yours!

Hey Pops, Cw should have several take-offs... Go by and get them, they are yours!

What, umm ok..:busted:

Anyone have a stock baffle they want to sell cheap? I have a 350X I just got and there is no baffle in it and the XR650L baffle will fit it...not that it's my first choice but It's going to be harder (or just a lot more expensive ) to try to find a 350X or 250R baffle, hell, I can't even get someone to give me a exhaust pipe opening size for a 350X (actual hole size where the exhaust comes out) :busted:,

I do have the stock 2005 XR650L muffler with only bout 3000 miles on it. Make me an offer. You have to pay shipping though. :lol: