Sign in to follow this  

Epic Hillcimbs and awesome course..Rockhouse Race!

So I lined up to race Sunday and had a great spot on the line so I was determined to get the holeshot and win this race. As I was warming my bike up I smelled something funny and the guy across from me was looking at my motor. Well come to find out I blew a radiator hose or house(as referred to in the vid lol) so I borrowed a bike, lost my position on the line and rode the race. Here it is the course was the best Rockhouse ever and it had some great hillclimbs, super steep downhills and a technical rocky creek section. Hope you all enjoy! :busted:

http://vimeo.com/31480981

Always great to watch you race, seems like hitting the ground/tree was a theme for you this year. Course looked fun, traction looked perfect!

Thanks man!! Yeah it was a rough year I started with an injury and pretty much ended with an injury lol..

So I lined up to race Sunday and had a great spot on the line so I was determined to get the holeshot and win this race. As I was warming my bike up I smelled something funny and the guy across from me was looking at my motor. Well come to find out I blew a radiator hose or house(as referred to in the vid lol) so I borrowed a bike, lost my position on the line and rode the race. Here it is the course was the best Rockhouse ever and it had some great hillclimbs, super steep downhills and a technical rocky creek section. Hope you all enjoy! :busted:

http://vimeo.com/31480981

RockHouse as in Hatfield McCoy WV?

MAX!!!

What was up with the start line? I could see what I thought was a chalk line... yet those bikes to the left were a bike length ahead of you...and got the hole shot! Nice riding, borrowing a bike and racing it can't be easy.

Thanks guys. Yeah I noticed that on the video I know a lot of people kind of inch forward and then the guy beside him does and so on. Im not really sure if they were lined up that far or if it was just the distortion from the camera.