Sign in to follow this  

Supercross JS7 Speaks

what did he say? my comp here at the shop has no speaker :busted:

How bad his bike was, how good the JGR bike will be, he's racing outdoors, he hates Mike Fisher, Bercy, car racing, Brooks, Traction Gate, not being picked for MXON, ......

It's about 90 minutes - a good listen if you've got time and a way to hear it.

How bad his bike was, how good the JGR bike will be, he's racing outdoors, he hates Mike Fisher, Bercy, car racing, Brooks, Traction Gate, not being picked for MXON, ......

It's about 90 minutes - a good listen if you've got time and a way to hear it.

now he hates car racing :busted: thanks for saving me 90 min.

Edited by DH367

Sounds like he is being a big baby like a couple of his fans.

sounds like Matthes is sucking up

Uh, listen to the interview - he was very well spoken and handled some really loaded questions with class. Not sure what you guys are talking about.

That interviewer was brutal imho, wouldn't shut up...

MD

Sounded pretty good to me... I have a feeling he knew about some of those questions going in though. His responses were very "well rounded" so to speak. Heck maybe he's growing up and is ready to get down to buisness again!

Sounded pretty good to me... I have a feeling he knew about some of those questions going in though. His responses were very "well rounded" so to speak. Heck maybe he's growing up and is ready to get down to buisness again!

I know we just agreed on a thing or two , so I kinda hate to kill the buzz , but I hear the same thing every year .......... he's older / smarter / focused / etc. it's just hard for me to take it serious , but for his fan's I hope maybe comes true this year :busted:

I know we just agreed on a thing or two , so I kinda hate to kill the buzz , but I hear the same thing every year .......... he's older / smarter / focused / etc. it's just hard for me to take it serious , but for his fan's I hope maybe comes true this year :busted:

lol no hard feelings DH... No buzz kill for me, as I openly admitted in the past. It will take actions to change my mind. I expect more of the same until Im proven otherwise. I was just being sarcacstic in an attempt to stir the pot a little! I still have a feeling that he was warned of those questions going in and some of that interveiw was rehersed!

lol no hard feelings DH... No buzz kill for me, as I openly admitted in the past. It will take actions to change my mind. I expect more of the same until Im proven otherwise. I was just being sarcacstic in an attempt to stir the pot a little! I still have a feeling that he was warned of those questions going in and some of that interveiw was rehersed!

:busted: :busted:

Stewart did good with the interview but I agree his answers did sound kind of scripted. I do think Matthes is in the running with Ralph to see who is the biggest Bubba-nut swinger.

• Like 1

Stewart did good with the interview but I agree his answers did sound kind of scripted. I do think Matthes is in the running with Ralph to see who is the biggest Bubba-nut swinger.

haha... I was thinking the same thing! Def made me laugh out loud.

Uh, listen to the interview - he was very well spoken and handled some really loaded questions with class. Not sure what you guys are talking about.

MD

Not a surprise. He always does. Its not there's any "new" insults coming at him. Its all the same old stuff.

Sounds like he is being a big baby like a couple of his fans.

Sounds like he said , just what i said happened with the bike and "other" people in another post , but dont worry , i wont fret if you wont apologize , but deep down i now you feel bad and admitted to yourself that you were/are wrong !:busted::busted:

MD

I don't see how you say the interviewer was brutal. It seemed to me that the interviewer was agreeing with James and even leading him at times, as if he was catering to him and trying to make him look good. Heck he even made several excuses for him without JS even having to do it.